Monday, February 9, 2009

MAILBAG

Dan G. writes:

Hey guys, I met you guys at Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam last November and brought back one of your chillums because you told me I'd be the life of any party and it would save me a lot of money on weed. I've been taking it to parties and making gravity bongs out of gatorade jugs and Coke 2 L's in the sink, and it's been getting everyone wasted, but it still hasn't gotten me laid! You're a liar. I'll give you this. I grind up the weed first so I get a good burn and I'm using probably less than half of what I usually put in a bong or vaporizer and it gets me just as high if not higher, so it's saving me a lot of money on weed. Plus, my dealer's a dick so the fewer times I gotta meet up with him, the better. I wanna get a coupl more for my friends. You got a deal for me?

Dan

*****

Well, Dan, I'm sorry your smoke out skillz haven't gotten you laid. I promised you the BC Chillum would definitely make you the center of every party, but as for pimp skillz, just remember...girls like guys who are nice, good listeners, have great senses of humor...and giant penises. Good luck!

I don't have a deal on a couple of Chillums, but we do have wholesale pricing starting at 10. If you've got a bunch of stoner birthdays coming up, or if you want to resell to your local stoner community, email me at info_us@bucketchillum.com and I'll give you the 411 about pricing.

Peace,
BC

*****

If you have any questions, or own a BC Chillum and want to tell us about your crazy experiences or send pictures of the coolest, craziest gravity bongs you've made with the BC Chillum, email us at info_us@bucketchillum.com

No comments: